Railway Bharti 2022: As you all know that from time to time bumper recruitments are taken out by the Indian Railway Department in the Railway Department and this time too, Railway Recruitment Cell Board has been appointed by the Board for the appointment of eligible candidates on various vacant posts in Northern Railway. Notification may be issued for this recruitment and only candidates of Uttar Pradesh state will be eligible to apply for this recruitment and applicants will not need to struggle much for this recruitment because this recruitment is only for eligible youth of Uttar Pradesh state. In which limited candidates will be able to apply and thus there will be no competition in the recruitment and the Railway Department will start the notification and application process for this recruitment as soon as possible.
Let us tell you that a bumper recruitment has been taken out in the Railway Recruitment Cell under Northern Railway, for which the application process can be started after 15th August 2022, Monday and through railway recruitment, about 3,903 eligible youth of the department will be appointed. And through railway recruitment, candidates will be appointed to the post of apprentice in Northern Railway, class 10th and 12th pass candidates will be able to apply for railway recruitment and the age of the applicants should be between 18 years to 23 years. Applicants for railway recruitment will need to apply under complete eligibility and if you want to get the necessary information related to railway recruitment, then read each word of this article carefully!
Table of Contents
Railway Bharti 2022 Overview
|1.||thesis statements||Railway Recruitment 2022|
|2.||Department Name||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|3.||recruitment place||All India|
|6.||No. of Vacancies||Approx 3,903 Posts|
|7.||Notification Date||15 August 2022 after Monday|
|8.||Age Range||18 years to 23 years|
|9.||Educational Qualifications||class 10th; 12th and ITI|
|10.||Application Type||online through computer|
|11.||Exam Type||Computer Based Exam / Test; CBT|
Important documents for Railway Bharti 2022
- class 10th marksheet
- class 12th marksheet
- ITI degree
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Content ID
- I Certificate
- caste certificate
- Vaccine Certificate
- passport size photo
- domicile certificate
- Employment registration etc.
Important Information for Railway Bharti 2022
- Educational Qualification :- For Railway Recruitment, candidates need to have passed class 10th and 12th with good marks and the applicant must have presented ITI degree to get appointment to the post of Apprentice.
- Age Limit :- The minimum age of the candidates for Railway Recruitment has been fixed as 18 years and the maximum age of the candidates for this recruitment has been fixed as 23 years and according to the candidates they are likely to get relief.
- Selection Process :- Candidates will be selected through written examination in railway recruitment and first written examination will be organized by the department, after that the physical test and medical test of the candidates will be taken and the candidates who will pass both these test will be called for interview and will be invited for document verification.
- Post Details :- Candidates for Railway Recruitment will be appointed on the posts prescribed by the Department and through Railway Recruitment candidates will be appointed on the post of Apprentice and the number of vacancies are 3903 by the Department and thus through Railway Recruitment. Eligible candidates will be appointed on about 3903 vacant posts.
- Application Fee :- For Railway Recruitment candidates have to pay their category wise application fee and this application fee will be paid through online mode during the application process and category wise application fee for railway recruitment is contained in the following table :-
|1.||General and OBC||approx ₹250|
|2.||SC and ST||approx ₹100|
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Bharti 2022
- For railway recruitment, candidates must be resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 23 years for Railway Recruitment.
- For Railway Recruitment, candidates need to pass in class 10th and 12th with good marks.
- For Railway Recruitment candidates will submit ITI degree Candidates must be fully vaccinated for Railway Recruitment.
- Only male candidates will be able to apply for Railway Recruitment.
- Physically fit and healthy candidates are eligible to apply for Railway Recruitment.
- The applicants for railway recruitment will get information about other eligibility criteria through notification.
How to apply for Railway Recruitment? (How to apply for Railway Bharti 2022)
- To apply in Railway Recruitment, first of all select the official website.
- Now on the home page you have to select the option of Apply Online for Railway Recruitment 2022.
- Now the online application form will be presented in front of you by the department.
- Now fill the information asked in the online application form carefully.
- After that you have to upload the required documents.
- Now you will pay the application fee according to your category.
- After this, you have to carefully enter the captcha code and select the submit button.
- Finally you will be given a confirmation message by the department and thus you will be able to apply successfully for Railway Recruitment and you must take the printout of your application form.
Railway Bharti 2022 – FAQs
Railway Bharti 2022: What is the official website for Railway Recruitment?
Railway Bharti 2022: The official website for railway recruitment is https://www.rrcnr.org.
Railway Bharti 2022: What is the number of vacancies for Railway Recruitment?
Railway Bharti 2022 : The number of vacancies for railway recruitment is about 3,903.
Railway Bharti 2022: What is the age limit for Railway Recruitment?
Railway Bharti 2022 : The age limit of the candidates for railway recruitment has been decided by the department, in which the minimum age of the candidates is 18 years and the maximum age is 23 years.