PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023-24: Ministry of Social Justice, Government of India has started PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 for Scheduled Caste, Tribe, OBC, EWS students. Students studying in class 9th to 11th can apply for this scheme. This scheme is also known as Vibrant India PM Young Achiever Scholarship Scheme .
For your information, let us tell you that in this scheme, PM Yashasvi Scholarship Exam 2023-24 is organized by the National Testing Agency. The main objective of this scheme is to provide scholarship to the students belonging to backward class. Under PM Yashasvi Scholarship Yojana, it will be organized in a total of 78 cities in which the competitive examination will be conducted by the National Testing Agency .
Table of Contents
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 Latest Update
National Testing Agency (NTA) The application process for YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) has been ended on 17 August 2023.Eligible candidates had to apply for NTA YET on the official website application. To fill Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme (YASASVI) Form 2023, candidates must have valid mobile number, Aadhaar number (AID), bank account linked to Aadhaar, income certificate and caste certificate, without these they will not be able to apply .
YASHASVI Scholarship Amount
For your information, let us tell you that under PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023, applicants are given scholarships ranging from ₹ 75000 to ₹ 125000 . All those applicants who pass its competitive examination are provided financial benefits under this scheme.
Objective of PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023
The main objective of PM Young Achievers Scholarship is to encourage students from poor and deprived sections to continue their studies. So that they do not leave their studies midway due to lack of financial benefits and can continue towards higher education.
PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023 Application Date
It was talked about starting the application for PM Young Achievers Scholarships Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASHASVI) Entrance Test 2023 from July 11. This application date started till 17th August 2023.
Application forms of any citizen were not accepted after PM Yashasvi Scheme Last Date 2023 . Applicants had to apply for PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 through online medium.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Yashasvi
- To avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme, the applicant must be a resident of India.
- Applicant should belong to OBC, EWS, SC, ST and Other Backward Classes.
- Students applying for class 11th under this scheme must have been born between 1 April 2004 to 31 March 2008.
- Whereas the student applying for class ninth must have been born between April 1, 2004 to March 2008.
- The annual income of the applicant’s parents should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh .
- Applicant must have passed minimum 8th class.
Documents required for PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023
The following documents are required under the Prime Minister Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme:-
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Applicant’s 8th class passing certificate. Applicant’s 10th class certificate.
- Applicant’s registered mobile number
- Income certificate of applicant’s parents Caste certificate of applicant
How to apply for PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023 ?
How to apply under Prime Minister Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme:-
- To apply under the Prime Minister Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme , the applicant must first visit its official website.
- After this, you will have to click on the option of Pm Yashasvi Scholarship Yojana 2023 Registration on the home page.
- As soon as the registration option is clicked, the login page will open in front of the applicant where the applicant will have to enter the login details.
- After login, the applicant can complete the registration process.
- After completion of registration, the applicant gets a registration application number.
- Through this registration number the applicant will have to click for the application form on the website.
- After this the applicant will have to fill the Pm Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022 online form carefully.
- After filling the Pm Yasasvi Scholarship Application Form, the applicant will have to click on the submit button after attaching all the required documents.
- As soon as the applicant clicks on the submit button, the registration process is completed.
Thus, through the above mentioned steps for Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme, the applicant can complete the application process and start preparing for the scholarship scheme.
What was the last date to fill the application form for PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023?
The last date to fill the application form for PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023 was 17 August 2023.
What is the date of PM YET Exam 2023?
PM YET Exam 2023 will be conducted soon in September 2023.
What is the amount of scholarship under Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Yojana 2023?
The amount of scholarship under PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023 is Rs 75000 to Rs 125000.
What is the eligibility of PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023?
Reserved category students covered under PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023 should be studying in class 9th to 11th.
What is the official website for Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Yojana 2023?
The official website for Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Yojana 2023 is yet.nta.ac.in.