PM Rojgar Yojana 2022: Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana is a scheme run by the central government. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided by the central government to those people or candidates who want to start their own business and they do not have money to start business. PM Rojgar Yojana is for people with financially weak conditions, they can start their own employment by applying under this scheme. PM Rojgar Yojana was announced by the Honorable Prime Minister of India . Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) has been launched by the Central Government of India to provide permanent self-employment opportunities to 10 lakh educated unemployed youth and women in India.
Under this scheme, the central government provides loans to the unemployed youth of the country to start their own business through various banks at low interest rates. PM Rojgar Yojana was started by the central government on October 2, 1993, on the auspicious occasion of the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi in the whole country. want to start business.
All the candidates who are willing to apply online then they download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. The main objective of PM Rojgar Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the country to start their own business and to reduce the unemployment in the country by providing loans at low interest rates by the banks.
Table of Contents
PM Rojgar Yojana 2022 – Overview
|scheme name||Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme (PMRY . 2022)|
|initiated||By PM Narendra Modi|
|the gain||Loan to start business|
|Beneficiaries||All educated unemployed youth of the country|
|Purpose||loan at low interest rate|
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PM Rojgar Yojana 2022 – Eligibility Criteria)
For PM Rojgar Yojana 2022, it is mandatory for the applicant to follow some eligibility criteria set by the central government, only then he will be able to apply under this scheme. The eligibility criteria set by the central government are as follows –
- The application should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Candidates interested in applying for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana must have passed class VIII or its equivalent from a recognized school.
- Must be a permanent resident of a given area for at least 3 years.
- The minimum family income of the applicant should be ₹ 40000 and the maximum income should not be more than ₹ 1 lakh.
- You should not make any default in payment to any nationalized financial institution.
Reservation in Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2022 (PM Rojgar Yojana 2022 – Reservation)
- Preference should be given to weaker sections including women.
- The scheme envisages 22.5% reservation for SC/ST and 27% for Other Backward Classes (OBC).
- In case SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available, the State/UT Government will be able to consider candidates from other categories under PMRY.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2022 (PM Rojgar Yojana 2022 – Important Documents)
Copies of the following documents are required to apply for PM Rojgar Yojana 2022: (PMRY) :-
- driving license
- Aadhar card
- EDP Training Certificate
- Copy of Proposed Project Profile
- Experience, Qualification and Technical Certificates
- proof of date of birth
- Residence proof for 3 years,
- Ration card
- or any other proof of residence
- Income certificate issued by MRO (Divisional Revenue Officer)
- Caste certificate issued by MRO (if applicable)
Application Process for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2022 (PM Rojgar Yojana 2022 – Application Process)
- Candidates willing to apply under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2022 must first go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana i.e. https://pmrpy.gov.in.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On this homepage, click on Download Application Form from the official website of PMRY.
- Now the application form web page will appear on the screen.
- Now print it.
- Now enter the required details (mention all the details like name, father/husband name, date of birth, gender, aadhaar number, mobile number and other information)
- and attach documents.
- Visit the bank from where you want to take the loan and submit the application form.
- The application form and all the documents will be verified by the bank.
- After verification of the application form and documents, you will be given a loan by the bank to start your own business under this scheme.
- Your application will be done through this process.
Note: – Under the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2022 (PMRY), the central government will provide loans up to 10 lakhs by banks to the beneficiaries.
PM Rojgar Yojana 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What is the benefit of PM Rojgar Yojana 2022?
Ans. Loans are provided by the government to the young unemployed people applying under the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2022 to get self-employment.
Q2. What is the age limit for PM Rojgar Yojana 2022?
Ans. The age limit prescribed for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2022 is 18 to 35 years but for SC ST applicants the maximum age limit is 40 years.