Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022: Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, financial health insurance is being provided by the Government of India to the poor and backward families of the country to overcome the major health problems. This was done in the Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh on the day of Baba Bhim Rao Ambedkar Jayanti in April 2018 and has been implemented across the country on 25 September 2018 on the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay. Under the PMJAY scheme, the central government is providing health insurance assistance of Rs 5 lakh annually to the poor families of the country.
While starting the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, dental treatment was included under this scheme. But after some time dental treatment was taken out of this scheme by the government. After which only a few surgical dental treatments were covered under this scheme. The Dental Council of India was continuously demanding from the Health Ministry to include dental treatment under the scheme. Keeping this demand in view, now the government is now considering including dental treatment under this scheme.
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022
|Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Released Date||14th April 2018|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|PMABY Scheme Apply Online||Activated Now|
|Scheme Last Date||Not Updated|
|Beneficiary||All the Citizens of India|
|Financial Assistant Under this Scheme||Health Insurance Up to 5 Lakhs|
Diseases covered under Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022
- Prostate Cancer
- Coronary Artery Replacement
- Skull Base Surgery
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- By Bypass Method
- Double Valve Replacement
- Anterior Spine Fixation
- Tissue Expander
Diseases that are not covered under Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Cosmetic Procedure
- Fertility Related Procedures
- Individual Diagnosis
- Organ Transplant
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022
- More than 10 crore families will be covered under this scheme.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana, health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh is being provided to poor families.
- Those families are also being included in PMJAY Yojana which is listed in 2011.
- Under this scheme, the cost of medicine, medicine, will be provided by the government, and 1350 diseases will be treated.
- You do not need to spend money to take advantage of this scheme.
- We also know Ayushman Bharat Yojana as Jan Arogya Yojana.
- This scheme will be operated by the Ministry of Health.
- Through this scheme, financially weak people will not need to worry about money for getting their treatment.
PMJAY Registration 2022
Under this scheme, more than 10 crore poor families will cover to provide health insurance. Ayushman Bharat Yojana also called Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, free treatment facilities will be provided in government/panel hospitals and private health centers. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme like registration, eligibility check, the application process, documents, etc.
Documents of Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022
- Aadhar Card
- Of All Family Members
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
The Process of PMJAY Online Registration 2022
- First of all, to apply under the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme, https://pmjay.gov.in/
- Go to the Public Service Center (CSC) and submit the photocopy of all your original documents.
- After this, the agent of the Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) will verify all the documents and ensure the registration under the scheme and give you the registration.
- After that, after 10 to 15 days, you will be given a golden card of Ayushman Bharat by Jan Seva Kendra.
- Your registration will be successful.
Process To Download PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 App
- First, you have to open Google Play Store.
- Now you have to enter Ayushman Bharat in the search box.
- Now a list will open in front of you, out of the list you have to click on the top app.
- After that, you have to click on the install button.
- As soon as you click on the install button Ayushman Bharat App will download to your mobile phone.
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Helpline Number
- Toll-Free Call Center Number- 14555/1800111565
- Address: – 3rd, 7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001