Anganwadi Bharti 2023 : There are lakhs of women in the state of Uttar Pradesh who have been preparing for many years to join the posts related to Anganwadi recruitment, so this article is going to prove very important to such women because through this article We are going to tell you that through Uttar Pradesh Women and Integrated Child Development, the appointments of eligible women candidates under UP Anganwadi Recruitment will be done on vacant posts like Anganwadi Supervisor, Worker, Sahayika, Sevika, District Program Officer, Child Development Project Officer, etc.
If you also want to apply online under Anganwadi recruitment to be started through Women and Integrated Child Development, then through this article we will give you the complete process of applying online and important documents to be filed, age limit, educational qualification If you are going to tell the information about eligibility, age limit etc., then definitely read the article till the end.
Table of Contents
Anganwadi Bharti Apply Now Anganwadi Bharti 2023
Through Women and Integrated Child Development, UP Anganwadi recruitment has been organized at the state level, under which only women of Uttar Pradesh state will be appointed for more than 53000 posts. At present, any kind of online application process under this recruitment. Has not been started but the online application process will be started as soon as possible under this recruitment, after that you can apply.
Documents required for Anganwadi Recruitment Anganwadi Bharti 2023
Following are the documents required to apply online for Anganwadi Recruitment:-
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- 8th mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- voter card
- passport photo
- I Certificate
- caste certificate
- Address proof
Educational Qualification for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
If you also want to apply online under UP Anganwadi Recruitment, then your educational qualification should be class 10th pass and class 12th pass from an institution affiliated school.
Eligibility for Anganwadi Recruitment
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- The applicant should have the domicile certificate of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should be married in UP Anganwadi Recruitment.
- The applicant should have the prescribed marks list.
How to apply for Anganwadi Recruitment Anganwadi Bharti 2023?
- To apply for Anganwadi Recruitment, first go to the official website .
- After visiting the official website, select the option of Online Registration for UP Anganwadi Recruitment.
- After selecting, enter the complete information related to the documents.
- Pay the application fee after entering the information.
- After paying the application fee, click on the submit button.
- Your online application will be completed as soon as you click.
What is the number of posts to be removed for Anganwadi Recruitment?
For Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, appointments of eligible women candidates will be done on 53000+ posts.
Has the notification for Anganwadi Recruitment Anganwadi Bharti 2023 been issued?
No, no notification has been issued yet.